DLI MEMBERS GAIN A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE WITH:
Access to technical experts available to solve even the toughest garment and customer problems. One call solves it all.
- Online access to incredible wealth of information in DLI Encyclopedia of Drycleaning included in membership for U.S. plants and associated subplants.
- Free website creation and hosting by DLI.
- Free access to prescription cards: give them to employees for big savings on prescribed medicines.
- Exclusive access to International Textile Analysis Laboratory (ITAL) to avoid unjustified claims and provide superior customer service.
- State and local representation and professional development opportunities through DLI’s network of partner associations.
- An online free listing to gain new customers.
- Access to the largest collection of straightforward and timely information on important issues ranging from garment warnings via e-mail to regulatory issues to professional tips and techniques.
- Opportunities for professional advancement and training to improve quality and save money.
- A 34% discount on professional training at the DLI School of Drycleaning Technology and $40,000 in scholarships available for training and education.
- One-stop shopping at the Clean Show and other regional exhibits.
- A strong, unified voice, advocating for and safeguarding your business interests regarding environmental issues and regulations; taxes;healthcare; energy; wages; and Social Security,resulting in thousands of dollars of savings. Money-saving deals on insurance, utilities, credit cards, and check collection.