Money Saving Programs for DLI Members
Websites for DLI Members
The Drycleaning & Laundry Institute (DLI) and Directory Networks teamed up to provide members with domain name and one year hosting, along with the opportunity to place your business online - free!
To take advantage of this great member benefit, call and ask for someone in the membership department or click the chat box at the lower right. They will verify your membership and email a promo code and link. Choose your design, provide some basic info and you'll have a fully functioning website in short order.
Here’s what you get:
- Full Domain Ownership/Management Rights
- Full Function Web Control Panel (cPanel)
- Branded to match your logo or choose your own colors
- Unlimited changes/photos & text
- Free Google Site Submission
- Full Page with Name, Address, Phone Number & Business Hours
- Submit Your own logo & three additional images
- Includes your own free web email account
- Listing of your services
- Google Map
National Indemnity Exchange NIE Insurance
DLI Members Get 6% Premium in 33 States!
NIE’s Insurance Program includes National Fire and Indemnity Exchange (“the Exchange”) and policies from other highly rated carriers including Hartford and Travelers. The Exchange specializes in fabricare insurance. It issues Commercial Multi-Peril policies to drycleaners and coin laundries in 33 states. Workers Compensation and Commercial Auto coverage is offered through Hartford Insurance and Equipment Breakdown coverage is offered through Travelers Insurance. The other 15 continental states are handled in a similar fashion, except that Commercial Multi-Peril is offered through Hartford instead of the Exchange.
The relationship between DLI and NIE dates back to 1915. Back then, DLI was known as the National Association of Dyers and Cleaners (NADC). Nobody would insure dry cleaners, so NADC formed the NADC Inter-Insurance Exchange, now known as NIE Insurance.
Free Discount Prescription Cards
Are you or any of your employees the 48 million Americans who have no health insurance? Many millions more do not have prescriptions plans. DLI members can now request FREE Discount RX Card and save an average of 15% on brand-name and 55% on generic drugs at participating pharmacies. In addition, these cards are good for the entire family and there is no limit on the number of prescriptions filled and all drugs are covered by the card. Over 80% of all pharmacies nationwide participate in this program.
Affiliated Power Purchasers International (APPI) - Reduce and Manage Energy Expenses
APPI Energy provides the Powerful Solutions Program, an exclusive member benefit that assists members in managing and reducing their energy expenses. APPI Energy navigates the maze of energy deregulation by negotiating favorable “real-time” pricing and contract terms and conditions with competitive energy suppliers across the country. APPI Energy provides engergy procurement services with minimal time commitment and no upfront cost.
Visit APPI Energy on the web at www.appienergy.com or call 1-800-520-6685.
Merchant Services/Credit Card Processing
Experience TSYS' brand of "people-centered payments" by providing payment solutions that help protect and grow your business.
- Trusted by more than 645,000 merchants worldwide
- Merchants solutions including EMV-enabled credit card machines, mobile solutions, eCommerce/online credit card processing and state-of-the-art security
- We are here when you need us! 24/7, 365 days of the year, U.S. based customer service support
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- 11,500 TSYS Team Members committed and available to help you grow your business
Take advantage of a FREE savings analysis. Call 800-613-0148 or go to www.transfirstassociation.com/dli for more information.