Quality Control and Testing Services
Drycleaning and Laundry Performance Evaluations—No More Dingy, Gray Clothes
- Return the cleanest and whitest whites and brightest brights to your customers.
Solvent quality found in many plants causes dingy, gray whites after only one cleaning.
- Offered in single and money-saving packages.
- Available for your drycleaning and laundry systems.
- Know that you’re operating properly.
Those achieving a high standard of cleaning quality also receive a certificate that can be displayed to ensure customers that your cleaning process is excellent.
Air Quality Monitors—Providing Peace of Mind
- Vapor analysis tests monitor workplace air quality, giving you and your employees peace of mind.
- Easy to confirm that the air in your plant is where it should be.
- Offered singly or in money-saving packages.
- Report for your files in case of OSHA inspection.
Call 800-638-2627 for more information.