$5,000 DLI Video Contest
Drycleaning & Laundry Institute (DLI) Video Contest 2013-14
Winner of DLI's Contest:
David Goehring - Feelin' Great
Matthew Haugan - Old Fashioned Drycleaning
Durham Cleaners - Dry Clean Only
Max Wannow - Drycleaning Video
Doug, Anna, and Jordan Melven - Why We LOVE Dry Cleaning
Kendria Brown - Why Should "YOU" Use The Drycleaners?"
Ed Diederich - Drycleaner Evolution
Matthew Pyrch - DLI Contest Entry
Diego & Andres Fernandez - Hands
Andrew Goulian - #FreshPress
David Goehring - Feelin' Great
Sean, Heather, and Chad - The Heroic Drycleaner
Andrea Kramer - Office of the Dead
Paul Barnicki - DLI Contest Entry
Ed Diederich - Drycleaner Top 10
Crystal Poirier - Drycleaners make my day!
Reid Arnstein & Taylor Clark - Love Your Clothes
Brandon Callahan - The Magical Drycleaners
Hayley Stuber - DLI Contest Entry
Zeqi Guo - Make Your Life Easier
Kevin Kelly & Daria Taylor - The One That Almost Got Away
Dylan, Matt, & Nikhil - The Professionals
Elisabeth Montemurro - DLI Entry
Martin Ngo - Contest Commercial
What are we looking for?
The videos should be educational and entertaining as well as short and non-commercial. Just tell us what you love about the way our DLI professional drycleaner makes you look. Subjects could be drycleaners in your area, friends or family who get their clothes drycleaned, or you!
Tell us what you love about going to your DLI Member Dry Cleaners and why others should go too! The best videos will convince people across the country of the importance of our memberís services. Your video should be educational and entertaining and represent the entire industry instead of a specific cleaners. Have fun and be creative to make your winning video.
The deadline for all entries is April 1, 2014. The winner will be announced June 23.
Picking the Finalists: DLIís Communications department will select the best videos and post them on the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute YouTube channel. If your entry has 100+ views you are automatically a finalist. DLIís Board of Directors will select the winner.
The creator of the winning video will receive $5,000 and be shown on DLIís website. Winners are responsible for any taxes on their prize.
Videos must be a minimum of 45 seconds long and must not exceed three minutes.
- The entrant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Videos must not contain any copyrighted material (including copyrighted background music) unless you have the rights to the material.
- Videos must be the entrant's original creation.
- Videos cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of DLI.
- Videos must be in English.
- If your video includes persons other than yourself, you must have consent from those persons to appear in your video and in this contest.
- The Drycleaning & Laundry Institute reserves the right to reject, not to use or make available for public viewing, or at any time remove any video that is found unsuitable for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- All submitted videos may be used for promotional purposes by the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute and or its members.
- After registering with DLI and posting your video on You Tube you must get a minimum of 100 views to continue and be considered for the $5,000 prize.
The video file size must be no larger than 1GB.
We accept these video file formats: mpeg, mov and avi.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.