A beautiful website, optimized for smartphones and tablets.
Do you need a website or want to upgrade your current site to a design that is ready for any mobile device? DLI provides dry cleaners with a field-tested web design that gives your future customers all the information they need to start using your services.
Grow your Facebook outreach without lifting a finger.
Want to launch a social media strategy for your company but don't have the time or experise? Let DLI post weekly curated content to your business Facebook page that's engaging and shareable. Posts are always professional and your account stays under your control.
Build your brand and automate your outreach.
Keep in touch with your customers without typing a single word. DLI takes your email list and sends out a monthly newsletter on your behalf with information on dry cleaning, garment maintenance lessons, and more.
Don't let ruined garments hurt your wallet or reputation.
Want to know why a garment got distorted or who is liable? Open DLI's Garment Analysis app, fill out a short form, and take some pictures. Then sit back and wait for a report with all the details you and your customers need to settle the problem.
Can't get the information you need online? Mail the garment to DLI for an in-depth evaluation by one of our expert drycleaners.
Step-by-step stain removal instructions for any fabric.
Are there stains or fabrics your staff have difficulty cleaning? DLI has created an app that guides your staff through the toughest garments on the spotting board. Pick a stain, pick a fabric, then follow the stain removal instructions. It's that simple.
A database of dry cleaning guides at your fingertips.
A customer's jacket became discolored and they blame you. How do you convince them it was a manufacturer issue? For quick answers open the Encyclopedia of Drycleaning app and search hundreds of dry cleaner articles.
Resident Courses Helps Company Staff:
- Learn the latest in drycleaning technology.
- Streamline production.
- Reduce the occurrence of damaged garments.
- Lower labor costs.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
Our Hands-On Learning process allows students to master lessons in an optimal environment. Lectures are broken down into manageable chunks and applied soon afterwards on the latest industry equipment to accelerate learning.
A drycleaner education anywhere in the world. Learn about:
- Fabrics and Fibers
- Stain Removal
- Finishing Procedures
- Drycleaning Fundamentals
- Customer Service
- Business Management
- Drycleaning and the Environment
In-depth training videos:
- Quality Pants Finishing
- Quality Coat Finishing
- Quality Shirt Finishing
- Inspection Perfection
- Basic Stain Removal
- Advanced Stain Removal
- Quality Finishing Techniques
- Customer Service
Reach new customers and grow customer retention. Modules include:
- Understanding your market
- Email marketing
- Facebook marketing
- Instagram marketing
- Outsource strategies
- The power of positioning
- The power of audio
Awarded to DLI professionals that demonstrate a high level of professional expertise, customer service, and consistent quality cleaning, DLI’s Award of Excellence is marketable recognition that tells customers and prospects they can trust your business to deliver outstanding service and quality.
Show your customers that your employees are experts in their field with DLI’s certification programs.
DLI offers three certifications: Certified Environmental Drycleaner, Certified Professional Drycleaner, Certified Professional Wetcleaner. Once you have achieved all three certifications, you are part of a select few known as “Certified Garment Care Professionals.”
Exams may be taken from the convenience of your home computer— any time of day. Administered online during one week testing periods.
DLI provides laundry performance evaluations to measure textile life and overall performance of washing formulas in order to maintain quality control in the laundry plant.
- Return the cleanest and whitest whites and brightest brights to your customers.
- Solvent quality found in many plants causes dingy, gray whites after only one cleaning.
- Offered in single and money-saving packages.
- Available for your drycleaning and laundry.
Award-winning magazine packed with the latest industry information, solutions for problem garments, legislative reports, marketing ideas, production tips, business strategies, and more.
Offers simple answers to common questions your customers may have. Use these articles on your website, social media pages, or newsletter.
Weekly email digest of the latest consumer marketing tips that can help you grow your business. Includes case studies & drycleaner strategies.
DLI is constantly researching and cleaning the latest clothing and fabrics. Our Heads Up! Email Series informs you on problem garments and helps you catch mistakes before they happen.
A curated list of online resources meant to help drycleaners stay up-to-date on anything industry related.
DLI has partnered with industry-focused companies that help drycleaners save money on:
- Human Resources Management (Seay Management Consultants)
- Fabricare Insurance (National Fire and Indemnity Exchange)
- Legal Resources (Kollman & Saucier)
- Payment Processing (TSYS)
- Energy Programs (APPI Energy)
- Route App Services (Starchup)
- Management Consulting (Methods For Management)
- Access to DLI's Garment Analysis Laboratory and appEncyclopedia of DrycleaningStain appEffortless Web and Effortless Social MediaOnline Marketing Video SeriesTechnical Help LineAccess to DLI's Money Saving PartnershipsFabricare MagazineHeadsUp! Email SeriesMarketing Email SeriesFree legal servicesFree human resources helpProfessional marketing and consumer brochures20% off all DLI products/services including resident coursesProfessional affiliation window decalFind a Cleaner listing
- Join Now
- Access to DLI's Garment Analysis Laboratory and appTechnical Help LineAccess to DLI's Money Saving PartnershipsFabricare MagazineHeadsUp! Email SeriesMarketing Email SeriesFree legal servicesFree human resources helpProfessional marketing and consumer brochuresProfessional affiliation window decalFind a Cleaner listing
- Join Now
- Unlimited courses at DLI's School of Drycleaning TechnologyUnlimited Garment AnalysisUnlimited access to any DLI product/serviceEncyclopedia of DrycleaningStain appEffortless Web and Effortless Social MediaOnline Marketing Video SeriesTechnical Help LineAccess to DLI's Money Saving PartnershipsFabricare MagazineHeadsUp! Email SeriesMarketing Email SeriesFree legal servicesFree human resources helpProfessional marketing and consumer brochuresProfessional affiliation window decalFind a Cleaner listing
- Join Now
- Access to DLI's Garment Analysis Laboratory and appEncyclopedia of DrycleaningStain appOnline Marketing Video SeriesTechnical Help LineFabricare MagazineHeadsUp! Email SeriesMarketing Email SeriesProfessional marketing and consumer brochuresProfessional affiliation window decal
- Join Now
Allied Trade Membership
- Two annual email marketing blasts to all DLI membersEncyclopedia of DrycleaningStain appAccess to DLI's Garment Analysis Laboratory and appDiscount advertising in Fabricare MagazineListing in DLI's Buyer's GuideClean Show discounts
- Join Now