DLI & Coin Laundry Association Co-Hosting Wash-Dry-Fold Workshop
Two-Day Conference Also Covers Delivery and Commercial Laundry Services
DLI and the Coin Laundry Association (CLA) are joining forces to present WDF 2022 Workshop - a comprehensive workshop on Wash-Dry-Fold and delivery services. The two-day conference runs November 16-17 in Oak Brook, Illinois, and features a schedule packed with learning opportunities for all fabric care professionals.
Learning from operators who are currently succeeding in these areas and having the opportunity to ask questions will help attendees bring home valuable intelligence to improve their efforts to offer these services.
- Learn best practices from successful peers in the WDF space during education sessions, demos and roundtable discussions
- Network with other laundromat owners and company representatives nationwide during social events throughout the day and evening
- Learn about the newest and best products, services and technologies to help run a successful WDF and/or delivery business
The program begins in earnest November 16 but the previous day offers additional networking opportunities with receptions and cocktails to kick things off.
Some program segments include:
- Best Folding & Packaging Techniques with Live Demonstrations
- Training Employees & Drivers for Maximum Efficiency & Productivity
- Best Practices for Delivery Routes
- Plenty of Opportunities to ask questions
View the complete agenda and register at CoinLaundry.org/WDF2022/
About the Venue: Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center
Located at 3500 Midwest Road, Oak Brook, IL 60523, The Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort is surrounded by a serene 150-acre estate. Just 25 minutes from Chicago O’Hare International Airport, the grounds include the Audubon-certified 18-hole Willow Crest Golf Club. The resort also includes a lakefront outdoor pool, tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts, spa, two golf simulators, and two restaurants.